- my bf: *doesnt reply*
- me: [fuck this, I can do so much better than this ashy ass bitch. what am I supposed to do with some lil dick for the rest of my life anyways??? let me call his best friend MATTER OF FACT LET ME CALL HIS BROTHER. he’s not even that cute for me to be stressing over him. only reason I dated him is cause my girl told me to give his lil ugly ass a chance I'm over it tho, next! ha ha!]
- my bf: my bad I had to pee.
- me: I thought you did! wassup babe 😍😛
A few rights given to women in Islam, a good 1,400+ years ago, when women were viewed as completely subservient to men, and people practiced female infanticide:
- Owning, Managing, and Maintaining Property
- Custody of Children
- Access to Education
- Choice of Spouse
- Keeping One’s Maiden Name After Marriage
- Equal Participation in the Political Process
- Spiritual Equality
The United Nations granted women these rights in the Declaration of Human Rights. In 1948. When many countries still had not given women the right to vote. In fact, over a thousand years after the death of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), in 1586, French Catholics were still debating whether or not women possessed souls.
I’m so sick and tired of people who don’t practice Islam telling me about my religion. You really think millions of women have been coerced into believing in a tradition that views them as subservient? Get real.
Do not confuse culture with religion
can we talk about my night? i danced, drank champagne and gave a guy my number. go me!
People are already getting excited about Halloween and by people I mean me